EOPS - Extended Opportunity Programs and Services
EOPS still has space!
EOPS applications will be available on the first day of school. Application and supporting documents must be submitted by: Wednesday, September 10, 2014.
Lost or Stolen Application will be not replaced!
Please submit the following supporting documents and information with your completed EOPS application to the EOPS Office.
- Apply for Financial Aid BOGW Fee Waiver (fafsa.gov).
- Student must provide proof of income for 2013 (for example: tax return, IRS Transcript, IRS Transcript of non-filing, SSI Statement, Unemployment Statement, Letter of Emancipation, Copy of approved undocumented Application, etc.)
- If student is under 24, please provide proof of income for both yourself and parent(s).
- Register for at least 12 units.
- Provide unofficial transcripts from any other college(s) attended.
- Must have completed less than 70 degree application units from all colleges combined.
- Provide English and Math placement scores.
About the EOPS Program
EOPS (Extended Opportunity Programs and Services) is a retention-based program that is designed to assist students by providing special support services offered by the college. It is a program that identifies, recruits, places, and retains students who are affected by language, social and economic barriers.
In order to ensure that all students are given equal opportunity for academic success, it is our responsibility to provide comprehensive support services:
- To enhance self-esteem;
- To foster pride and dignity;
- To motivate those whom the program serves; and
- To enable students to effectively define and pursue career goals, and to maintain an open-door policy.
We wish you success in your academic endeavors.
If we may be of any assistance to you or if you have any questions or concerns about EOPS, contact our office.
- Monday - Thursday
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holiday: Closed
Telephone, Email, Location
- (510) 659-6152
- Fax (510) 659-6159
- Room 7249, Building 7, second floor, Fremont campus