EOPS - Extended Opportunity Programs and Services
For the Fall 2013 semester, EOPS will begin accepting applications on August 26, 2013. Please apply early as space is limited.
On the Spot Admission to the EOPS Program
Please submit the EOPS Application and these supplemental documents together at the EOPS:
- If tax returns were filed, please request a transcript from the IRS (IRS (submit parents 2012 signed tax returns if student is under 24 years old).
- If tax returns were not filed, please request a transcript of non-filing from the IRS.
- Unofficial transcripts from any other college attended and/or Ohlone College Placement Test scores.
See also EOPS Program Eligibility.
About the EOPS Program
EOPS (Extended Opportunity Programs and Services) is a retention-based program that is designed to assist students by providing special support services offered by the college. It is a program that identifies, recruits, places, and retains students who are affected by language, social and economic barriers.
In order to ensure that all students are given equal opportunity for academic success, it is our responsibility to provide comprehensive support services:
- To enhance self-esteem;
- To foster pride and dignity;
- To motivate those whom the program serves; and
- To enable students to effectively define and pursue career goals, and to maintain an open-door policy.
We wish you success in your academic endeavors.
If we may be of any assistance to you or if you have any questions or concerns about EOPS, contact our office.
- Monday - Thursday, August 19-22: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday, August 23: 10:30am - 3:00pm
- Monday - Friday, August 26-30: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holiday: Closed
(Schedule is subject to change without notice.)
Telephone, Email, Location
- (510) 659-6152
- Fax (510) 659-6159
- Room 7249, Building 7, second floor, Fremont campus