EOPS - Extended Opportunity Programs and Services
- Application Completion Date: August 7, 2017
- Check Disbursement Date: August 28, 2017
- Application Completion Date: September 8, 2017
- Check Disbursement Date: September 15, 2017
The EOPS Journey
You may also download The EOPS Journey (PDF, 15 MB).
About the EOPS Program
EOPS (Extended Opportunity Programs and Services) is a retention-based program that is designed to assist students by providing special support services offered by the college. It is a program that identifies, recruits, places, and retains students who are affected by language, social and economic barriers.
Video: Choose Your Destiny.
In order to ensure that all students are given equal opportunity for academic success, it is our responsibility to provide comprehensive support services:
- To enhance self-esteem;
- To foster pride and dignity;
- To motivate those whom the program serves; and
- To enable students to effectively define and pursue career goals, and to maintain an open-door policy.
We wish you success in your academic endeavors.
If we may be of any assistance to you or if you have any questions or concerns about EOPS, contact our office.
- Year-round except for Summer Term
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 1:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks: Closed
(Office hours subject to change without notice.)
Telephone, Email, Location
- (510) 659-6152
- Fax (510) 659-6159
- Room 7249, Building 7, second floor, Fremont campus
Skip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".