Important EOPS Dates - Extended Opportunity Programs and Services
EOPS still has space!
EOPS applications will be available on the first day of school. Application and supporting documents must be submitted by: Wednesday, September 10, 2014.
Lost or Stolen Application will be not replaced!
Please submit the following supporting documents and information with your completed EOPS application to the EOPS Office.
- Apply for Financial Aid BOGW Fee Waiver (fafsa.gov).
- Student must provide proof of income for 2013 (for example: tax return, IRS Transcript, IRS Transcript of non-filing, SSI Statement, Unemployment Statement, Letter of Emancipation, Copy of approved undocumented Application, etc.)
- If student is under 24, please provide proof of income for both yourself and parent(s).
- Register for at least 12 units.
- Provide unofficial transcripts from any other college(s) attended.
- Must have completed less than 70 degree application units from all colleges combined.
- Provide English and Math placement scores.
- January 27 Fall Semester Begin
- February 9 Last day to drop WITHOUT a “W” grade
- February 13 Last day to apply for Spring 2014 Graduation/Certificates
- February 14-17 Holiday/Presidents’ Day (No weekend classes)
- February 24 1st Contact should be Completed
- March 10 Begin turning in Progress Reports
- March 20 2nd Contact should be Completed
- March 24-30 Spring Break
- April 25 Last day to drop full-term class with a W Grade
- April 28 3rd Contact should be Completed
- May 9 EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs Awards Ceremony
- May 16 Last day of Instruction
- May 17-23 Final Exams
- May 23 Commencement
- May 28 Grades due via WebAdvisor
- June 16 Spring Term 2014 Instruction Begins
Please remember that in addition to all this, you must fit in the following:
- Three (3) Counselor Contacts
- One (1) must be a Progress Report Contact