EOPS Program Eligibility - Extended Opportunity Programs and Services
Board of Governors Fee Waiver Program
2013-2014 Income Standards*
Family Size 2012 Income 1 $16,755 2 $22,695 3 $28,635 4 $34,575 5 $40,515 6 $46,455 7 $52,395 8 $58,335 Each Additional Family Member $5,940
- California Resident
- Enrolled at Ohlone College full-time (at least 12 units)
- Completed less than 70 units from all colleges attended
- Students must apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA), www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Must be educationally disadvantaged
If you meet Program Eligibility, go to EOPS Application Requirements / How to Apply for EOPS.
See also EOPS Implementing Guidelines (PDF).
* These standards are based upon the federal poverty guidelines, as published each year by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Under Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations, the student or student's family must have a total income in the prior year (in this case, 2012) that is equal to or less than 150% of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Poverty Guidelines based on family size.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services published the 2012 Poverty Guidelines in January 2012 (Federal Register, Vol. 77, No. 17, January 26, 2012, pp. 4034-4035).
These income standards are for the 2013-2014 academic year and are to be used to determine BOGFW-B eligibility effective July 1, 2013.