EOPS Application Requirements - Extended Opportunity Programs and Services
For the Spring 2013 semester, EOPS will begin accepting applications on November 5, 2012. Please apply early as space is limited.
How to Apply for EOPS
You must complete all steps below. We are unable to process your application if these steps are not completed.
- Meet Program Eligibility.
- Apply for Financial Aid: Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Register for at least 12 units at Ohlone College.
- Complete the EOPS Application (pick up an application from the EOPS window, Building 7, second floor, Fremont campus).
- Submit the EOPS Application and these supplemental documents together at the EOPS window:
- If tax returns were filed, please request a transcript from the IRS (IRS (submit parents 2011 signed tax returns if student is under 24 years old).
- If tax returns were not filed, please request a transcript of non-filing from the IRS.
- Unofficial transcripts from any other college attended and/or Ohlone College Placement Test scores.
EOPS Document Submission and Photocopy Policy
The EOPS Office does not provide photocopy services. Photocopy machines are located on the campus.
Incomplete applications and documents will be destroyed at the end of the current term. You are advised to maintain a copy of all documents submitted for your own records.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".