EOPS Application Requirements - Extended Opportunity Programs and Services
For the Fall 2014 semester, EOPS will accept applications from June 2, 2014 through July 2, 2014. Please apply early as space is limited.
How to Apply for EOPS
You must complete all steps below. We are unable to process your application if these steps are not completed.
- Meet Program Eligibility.
- Apply for Financial Aid: Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Register for at least 12 units at Ohlone College.
- Complete the EOPS Application (pick up an application from the EOPS window, Building 7, second floor, Fremont campus).
- Please submit the following supporting documents and information with your completed EOPS application to the EOPS Office. We are unable to process your application without this information.
- Apply for Financial Aid BOGW Fee Waiver (www.fafsa.gov).
- Student must provide proof of income for 2013 (for example: tax return, IRS Transcript, IRS Transcript of non-filing, SSI Statement, Unemployment Statement, Letter of Emancipation, Copy of Undocumented Application, etc.)
- If student is under 24, please provide proof of income for both yourself and parent(s).
- Register for at least 12 units.
- Provide unofficial transcripts from any other college(s) attended.
- Provide English and Math placement scores.
EOPS Document Submission and Photocopy Policy
The EOPS Office does not provide photocopy services. Photocopy machines are located on the campus.
Incomplete applications and documents will be destroyed at the end of the current term. You are advised to maintain a copy of all documents submitted for your own records.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".