EOPS, CARE, and CalWORKs presents:
- Students Teaching Students Workshop: Choose Your Destiny
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Room 7101, Building 7, first floor, Fremont campus
- Download Students Teaching Students Workshop: Choose Your Destiny flyer (PDF)
This workshop will be facilitated by a group of students. They will use research, their own stories and experiences, to empower and influence other students “to provide an understanding of how to determine where they are going, how they are going to get there, and the behaviors required to persist in their respective missions.”
To help enable the students of Ohlone College to compete more effectively in today's world, “Choose Your Destiny” will present a methodology of human factors where each participating individual will become more aware of how to raise their individual level of productivity, and how to leverage increased productivity through an increased sense of accountability with one another.
Topics will include:
- Failure Is An Option
- Integrity: The Most Important Tool for Success
- Core Values: The Weathervane of Your Life
- What Does It Mean to Identify Your Agenda in Life
EOPS Students/Facilitators: Christine Campos, Maria Castro, Zhanglin Liu, Thida Aung, and Retonne Timmons.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".