ERT Workshops - Emergency Response Team (ERT)
As workshops and events are scheduled, they will be announced to employees via email and posted on this web page. Some workshops are also open to Ohlone students (please check workshop description). A list of previous workshops is available in the Archive of ERT Workshops.
The Emergency Response Team (ERT) at Ohlone College invites you to attend our third brown bag session.
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Fremont Campus: Room 7101, Building 7, first floor
- Newark Campus: First floor lobby
- Open to Ohlone employees (students are also welcome)
- RSVP for Chest Compressions
The Fray sings “How to Save a Life”. Now is your chance to learn this basic step on how to save a life. Learn how to perform chest compressions on a CPR mannequin. We will have adult, child, and infant mannequins available.
This is part three of a three-part brown bag series - please attend one or attend all sessions. The decision is yours!
- Session 1: Introduction to AED (February 18, 2014)
- Session 2: How to perform Heimlich maneuver and open an airway (March 18, 2014)
- Session 3: How to perform chest compressions (April 15, 2014)
For a list of past workshops, see ERT Workshops Archive.