BankMobile VIBE - Financial Aid Office
Ohlone College has contracted with BankMobile Disbursements to disburse financial aid funds to students. We are committed to delivering 100% of students’ refunds, providing students with clear choices and offering great customer service. Choices include an electronic deposit to an existing savings or electronic account, deposit to BankMobile VIBE, an optional account designed specifically for students with access to 55,000 fee-free Allpoint® ATMs, money management tools and a one-of-a-kind recognition program or a paper check (if offered by the institution during refund selection).
BankMobile Disbursements will send you a personal code in a bright green envelope that you’ll need to select how you’d like to receive refunds.
You Received the Green Envelope, Now What?
After your Financial Aid file is completed, you will receive a Green Envelope. Once you receive the envelope:
- Visit. www.refundselection.com
- Set up. Click “GET STARTED!”
- Choose. Select the option that best fits you.
- Electronically transfer funds to your existing checking or savings account
- Open a BankMobile VIBE account
If you do not inform BankMobile of one of the above choices, BankMobile will hold your award for 21 days before returning the funds to Ohlone College.
Your Optional BankMobile VIBE Account is designed exclusively with students in mind; BankMobile VIBE is a checking account that offers the power to bank anywhere, anytime. Choosing the Optional BankMobile VIBE Account is by far the fastest and easiest way to gain access to your refund money. Through unique features and functionality designed exclusively for students, BankMobile VIBE empowers and guides students in their pursuit of financial and academic success. Plus there’s no monthly fee for students.
When it comes to deciding how to get your money, you deserve choices.
Your choices include:
- Electronic Deposit to Your Existing Bank Account - Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- Electronic Deposit to a BankMobile VIBE Account - If you open a BankMobile VIBE account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
- Paper Check Delivered by USPS - A check is mailed the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school, provided receipt is within daily cutoff times. Typically, it takes 5 – 7 business days for the check to arrive, depending on USPS First-Class®
Always keep your contact information updated on your WebAdvisor My Profile.
Allpoint ATM Locations
- Download the BankMobile app on your smart phone
- Visit the Allpoint network ATM locator
- Call (800) 809-0308 to access the Voice Assistance ATM Locator
How do I Reset the PIN for my Card?
For security reasons, Customer Care doesn't have access to the PIN you created during the selection of your refund preference. But not to worry, to reset your PIN simply:
- Log in to “Your Profile”
- Under the “User Profile” tab, click on “Password/PIN”
- In the “Change PIN” box, click the “Forgot or Lost PIN” link
- Enter the required information in the boxes provided.
- Click “Submit” to complete the reset.
Please Note: Unless you have been locked out, your new PIN will be effective immediately. If you have been locked out, your new PIN will be effective in 24 hours from the last incorrect PIN attempt.
Contact Information for BankMobile
Customer Care by Phone
Hours of Operation:
8am - 11pm ET
7 days a week
(Hours of Operation Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern Time)
Automated Services Line
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Who is BankMobile?
BankMobile is an online bank that serves more than 4 million college students nationwide through its BankMobile Refund Management® Service which efficiently disburses financial aid credit balances to college students in a timely, secure and compliant manner on behalf of their college. BankMobile is a division of Customers Bank, a full service commercial bank that is FDIC-insured and is regulated by the Federal Reserve.