My Ohlone Card - Financial Aid Office
Ohlone College has contracted with BankMobile Disbursements (formerly HigherOne) to disburse financial aid funds to students.
If you currently have a HigherOne account, it will remain as a BankMobile account.
All federal financial aid awards are disbursed through the My Ohlone Card (https://myohlonecard.vibeaccount.com/). Ohlone College no longer issues financial aid checks.
The My Ohlone Card provides safe and secure access of funds to all financial aid students. To receive your disbursements in a timely manner, you need to inform BankMobile how to disburse your financial aid – deposit funds into an existing checking or savings account, open a BankMobile account or as a paper check.
Steps to Use the My Ohlone Card
- Complete your financial aid file. Your award letter is posted on your Web Advisor account. The Financial Aid office will notify BankMobile of your pending award.
- You will receive a green envelope from BankMobile which will include a Personal Code and instructions to make your refund selection.
- Go to https://myohlonecard.vibeaccount.com/ to set up your account and make your preference.
- You will enter your Personal Code on this page and your Authentication Code which is found on your WebAdvisor account.
- Click "Get Started"
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- You must tell BankMobile how you want to receive your financial aid:
- Deposit funds into your existing bank account (2-3 days availability)
- Deposit into a BankMobile Vibe Account if you choose to open an account (immediate availability).
- Mail you a paper check via USPS (7-10 days availability)
If you do not inform BankMobile of one of the above choices, BankMobile will hold your award for 21 days before mailing a paper check.
Always keep your contact information updated on your WebAdvisor My Profile.
BankMobile is part of the AllPoint Network. Along with the ATMs located in the Cafeteria, second floor, Building 5 on the Fremont campus and in the lobby on the Newark campus, students can use any of the surcharge-free ATMs in the network.
If you decide to open a BankMobile, remember, this is a bank account. It has all the fees of any other bank account. Read more about BankMobile bank fees and how to avoid them.