General Education Subcommittee
The General Education (GE) Subcommittee is a subcommittee of the Curriculum Committee.
GE Subcommittee Chair (2014-2015)
- Continue to review and approve courses for GE Plan A.
- Continue to work with faculty in the creation and completion of GE rationales for their courses.
- Continue to improve and refine GE Plan A assessment
- Continue to identify and develop courses for Area VI. Intercultural/international Studies. Develop assessment strategies for Area VI.
- Revise definitions for Area IIIA Fine Arts and Area IIIB Humanities.
- Current GE PLAN A Area Definitions and SLOs (PDF)
- Guidelines for Getting Courses Approved for GE Plan A (PDF)
- Ohlone College General Education Philosophy (PDF)
- Final Ohlone Story: General Education Improvements (PDF)
GE Additional Approvals Requirements
- 2011-2012 General Education Committee Year End Report (PDF)
- 2010-2011 General Education Committee Year End Report (PDF)
- 2009-2010 General Education Committee Year End Report (PDF)
- Spring 2009 General Education Committee Report (PDF)
- Fall 2008 General Education Committee Report (PDF)
- 2006-2007 General Education Committee Year End Report (PDF)
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".