Graduates: Degrees and Diplomas - Ohlone College Forty-Ninth Annual Graduation Ceremony
- Friday, May 20, 2016
- Epler Gymnasium, Room 9202, Building 9, second floor, Fremont Campus
Graduates do not receive their diplomas at the graduation ceremony; instead they will receive the diploma case in which the diploma can be inserted later. A final graduation review is not begun until all the graduate’s Spring 2016 grades have been submitted, so it is not possible for graduates to receive their diploma at the graduation ceremony. This is the custom at the majority of colleges and universities.
Diplomas will be mailed to graduates who have completed the following steps:
Completed successfully all the courses required for their degree. This includes General Education courses.
Submitted official transcripts for any coursework completed at other colleges or universities.
Submitted an approved Substitution/Waiver form, as necessary.
Submitted a graduation application by the deadline posted in the Academic Calendar.
Removed any outstanding holds on their student record, including fines, outstanding fees, etc.
Please make sure that we have your current address on file so that your diploma does not get lost in the mail or delayed in getting to you. You can check your address online using WebAdvisor.
- When is Graduation?
- General Graduation Information
- Instructions for Graduates
- Academic Regalia (Caps, Gowns, Tassels, and Honor Cords)
- ASOC Graduation Reception
- How Do I Ensure that I Receive My Degree?
- Degrees and Diplomas
- Announcements, Photographs, and Video
- Frequently Asked Questions