Graduates: How Do I Ensure that I Receive My Printed Diploma? - Ohlone College Forty-Eighth Annual Graduation Ceremony

  • Friday, May 22, 2015
  • 7:00pm
  • Epler Gymnasium, Room 9202, Building 9, second floor, Fremont Campus

Graduate with Ohlone College President Gari Browning.Graduating from college is a significant milestone in your life, but it's crucial that you follow some very important guidelines to make sure that you receive your diploma. Remember that participating in the commencement ceremony does not guarantee that your degree will be awarded. Please review and comply with the following information so there will be no delays in the awarding of your degree.

  1. See a counselor for a preliminary review of your records.
    It's highly recommended that you make an appointment with a counselor before Spring Semester is over. You can make an appointment with a counselor by going online. You may also make an appointment by calling (510) 659-6110 for the Fremont campus or (510) 742-2341 for the Newark campus.

  2. Submit official transcripts now to the Office of Admissions and Records for coursework completed at other colleges.
    If you don't submit your official transcripts until your evaluator asks for them, then the awarding of your degree and arrival of your diploma will be significantly delayed.

  3. Submit an approved Substitution/Waiver form for any course substitutions.
    Course Substitution/Waiver forms are available online. The form needs to be approved and signed by the appropriate department staff or division dean and submitted to the Office of Admissions and Records upon completion.

  4. Ensure that Ohlone has your current contact information.
    You need to make sure that your mailing address, email address, and phone number are accurate in WebAdvisor. Your evaluator will use your email address to notify you of any graduation deficiencies. Please note that diplomas will be mailed to the address provided on the degree application.

You can verify and update your contact information on WebAdvisor.

Skip plugin info.

Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".