Graduates: When is Graduation? - Ohlone College Forty-Sixth Annual Graduation Ceremony
- Friday, May 24, 2013
- Epler Gymnasium, Fremont Campus
When: Friday, May 24, 2013.
Graduates must arrive in Building 7, second floor by 6:15pm. The ceremony begins promptly at 7:00pm.
Where: Epler Gymnasium (Building 9), Ohlone College, Fremont campus.
Who: All Ohlone students who completed their Associate's Degree requirements in Fall 2012 or have applied to graduate for Spring 2013 or Summer 2013. Students who apply for Summer 2013 graduation may participate in the graduation ceremony but will not have their name appear in the graduation program.
Why: Because you worked hard to earn your degree and your family, friends, and Ohlone College want to celebrate your accomplishments!
There is no graduation rehearsal.
Tickets are required for guests. Graduates will receive a maximum of 6 tickets for their guests when they purchase their cap and gown at the Ohlone College Bookstore.
- When is Graduation?
- General Graduation Information
- Instructions for Graduates
- Academic Regalia (Caps, Gowns, Tassels, and Honor Cords)
- ASOC Reception
- How Do I Ensure that I Receive My Degree?
- Degrees and Diplomas
- Announcements, Photographs, and Video
- Frequently Asked Questions