Due to the Summer 2015 closure of Building 7 (Student Services Center) on the Fremont campus, the Student Health Center will be located only on the Newark campus. The last day at the Fremont Student Health Center is Thursday, May 21.
Starting Monday, June 15, the Student Health Center location at the Newark campus and hours are:
- Room NC1214, first floor, Wing 2, Newark campus
- Monday - Thursday
- 9:00am - 2:00pm
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks: Closed
Crisis Support - Student Health Center
In a Crisis and Need Help?
Call a crisis support hotline (phone numbers are below) or go to your local hospital emergency room.
Here are some off campus resources we trust to provide thought and accurate guidance to those concerned about suicidal feelings and behaviors.
(800) 309-2131 (toll free) - 24-Hour Crisis Hotline by Crisis Support Services of Alameda County offers confidentiality, TDD services for Deaf and hard-of-hearing callers, and translation in 140 languages.
- Fremont/Newark/Union City (510) 794-5211
- Livermore Valley/Pleasanton (510) 449-5566
- Hayward/Castro Valley (510) 889-1333
- Oakland/Berkeley (510) 849-2212
- Grief Counseling (510) 889-1104
24/7, toll free, confidential hotline by Nationwide Suidice Prevention Lifeline
- (800) SUICIDE [(800) 784-2433)]
- (800) 273-TALK [(800) 273-8255]
An excellent resource for persons experiencing suicidal thoughts:
If you are thinking about suicide…read this first -
This compelling, well-written website offers a variety of alternatives to suicide and strategies for increasing effective coping: www.metanoia.org/suicide
BASCIA - Bay Area Suicide and Crisis Intervention Alliance - 24-hour crisis counseling, emotional support, and information on community resources to thousands of local people in distress.
Additional ResourcesSkip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".