Get A Flu Shot!
Flu Shots for the 2015-2016 Flu Season - Student Health Center
The 2015-2016 Influenza Vaccine (seasonal flu shot) is available to Ohlone College students and employees at the Student Health Center.
We provide only the "live" vaccine (not the intra-nasal).
Get more information about the flu shot at CDC Key Facts about Influenza (Flu) & Flu Vaccine.
You can still donate blood after getting your flu shot!
Cost for a Flu Shot
- Cash or checks only please
- $10 Students
- $20 Staff
- Room 7302, Building 7, third floor
- Monday - Thursday
- 9:00am - 2:00pm, 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Room NC1214, first floor, Wing 2
- Tuesday, September 22, 2015: 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Wednesday, September 23, 2015: 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze - or cough/sneeze into your sleeve. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it, then wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Stay home if you get sick. CDC recommends that you stay home from work or school (for 24 hours after your fever resolves without the use of fever reducing medication) and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- You don't need to avoid travel, concerts, public gatherings but make sure that if you are sitting next so someone who is coughing, move or ask them to cough in their sleeves.
- Turn off the air blower on the plane.
- Good self care. Rest, play, laugh, exercise, and eat well. Find healthy ways to deal with stress and anxiety.
- How to Avoid the Flu at University
Skip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".