Get A Flu Shot!
Flu Shots Schedule Fall 2013 - Student Health Center
The 2013-2014 Influenza Vaccine (seasonal flu shot) is available to Ohlone College students and employees at the Student Health Center.
We provide only the "live" vaccine (not the intra-nasal).
Cost for a Flu Shot
- Cash or checks only please
- $20 Staff
- $10 Students
No appointment necessary but priority will go to those who have appointments. You may call (510) 659-6258 for an appointment time.
- Room 7302, Building 7, third floor
- Tuesday, September 17, 2013 until we run out of vaccine
- Monday-Thursday, 9:00am - 2:00pm and 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Please call (510) 659-6258 to schedule your appointment time. We will allow for drop-ins also but it would be nice to have somewhat of a list.
- Room NC1214, first floor, Wing 2
- Thursday, September 12, 2013: 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Monday, September 16, 2013: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Cancelled Tuesday, September 24, 2013: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze - or cough/sneeze into your sleeve. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it, then wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Stay home if you get sick. CDC recommends that you stay home from work or school (for 24 hours after your fever resolves without the use of fever reducing medication) and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- You don't need to avoid travel, concerts, public gatherings but make sure that if you are sitting next so someone who is coughing, move or ask them to cough in their sleeves.
- Turn off the air blower on the plane.
- Good self care. Rest, play, laugh, exercise, and eat well. Find healthy ways to deal with stress and anxiety.
- How to Avoid the Flu at University
Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".