Due to the Summer 2015 closure of Building 7 (Student Services Center) on the Fremont campus, the Student Health Center will be located only on the Newark campus. The last day at the Fremont Student Health Center is Thursday, May 21.
Starting Monday, June 15, the Student Health Center location at the Newark campus and hours are:
- Room NC1214, first floor, Wing 2, Newark campus
- Monday - Thursday
- 9:00am - 2:00pm
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks: Closed
Ohlone is a Smoke-Free College - Student Health Center
Smoking is the #1 preventable cause of death in the United States and secondhand smoke is as harmful as actually smoking.
AP 3570 Smoking on Campus
Ohlone Community College District is a designated smoke-free district. Smoking is prohibited in all college vehicles, buildings, indoor and outdoor facilities, disabled and general use parking lots, and all open areas of district property.
See also AP 3570 on the Board website.
If you would like to quit smoking, we can help. Call the Student Health Center at (510) 659-6258.
Or, call the California's Smokers' Helpline at 1-800-NO-BUTTS.
Ready to quit or just think about quitting? Call California's free quit line and speak to a trained, caring professional. The quit line:
- Is available in six different languages
- Has a personal quit plan made just for you
- Can double your chance of success
- Is available to anyone in California, whether you currently smoke, have quit, or want information for a friend or relative
Online Resources to Help Quit Smoking
- American Lung Association
- National Cancer Institute
- Quit Smoking by Readers Digest
- Why Quit - a free online quit smoking forum dedicated to supporting, motivating and educating those quitting cold turkey.