Medical Benefits for Employees - Benefits Office
Ohlone College provides several options for medical coverage. If you elect medical coverage through Ohlone Colege your contributions toward costs (if any) are made on a before-tax basis, lowering your taxable income.
Benefit plans can be affected by life event changes. Generally, when you enroll in benefits as a new employee, you cannot make any changes until the next Open Enrolment period. However, if you experience a qualified change in status you can make mid-year changes. Please see List of Qualifying Events (PDF).
Available Medical Plans
2017 Medical Plans for Classified Employees (CSEA and SEIU)
Kaiser Permanente HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Select HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Traditional HMO
Blue Shield Access + HMO
PERS Choice PPO
OPTUMRx - Prescription Drug Coverage
2017 Medical Plans for DDAS and Faculty
- Anthem PPO 20- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (PDF)
- Anthem PPO 25- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (PDF)
- Anthem PPO 30- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (PDF)
- Anthem PPO 35- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (PDF)
- Anthem PPO 40- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (PDF)
- Anthem PPO 50- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (PDF)
- Anthem PPO 60- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (PDF)
- MCSIG Customer Service: (800) 287-1442
If you want to enroll or make changes to your medical please use the Universal Enrollment Form (XLS).
Please use the Health Benefits Cost Calculation Worksheet to determine what your contribution are, if any, towards your health benefits.
The amount of your contribution will depend on several factors:
- Whether you are full-time or part-time
- What employee group you belong to (i.e. Classified, Management, Confidentials, or Faculty)
- What medical plan you choose
These worksheets will help you determine your cost:
- Classified Employees (CSEA, SEIU)
- DDAS and Faculty
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Microsoft Office or a Microsoft Office Viewer (free) is required to open Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files on this page (marked "DOC", "DOCX", "XLS", "XLSX", "PPT", or "PPS"). Get the Microsoft Office Compability Pack (free) for older versions of MS Office (2000, XP, or 2003).