Skillsoft's Skillport E-LEARN Portal Employee Training - Human Resources and Training
The Skillport E-LEARN Portal by Skillsoft provides opportunities for training and professional development to Ohlone College employees. We encourage you to check-out this online tool Ohlone is providing for you to increase your professional and career growth.
- Have a little time? Check out the short videos
- Have a little more time? Check ou the 1-hour courseware
- Like to read? Check out the books available online to you
- Siimply enter a subject that interests you in the search field and click away!
Every Ohlone employee has a user account in the E-LEARN Portal.
- E-LEARN Portal website: https://ohlone.skillport.com
- Username: your ohlone.edu email address
- Password: Please contact Jennifer Druley at firstname.lastname@example.org or David Panalas at email@example.com for your initial password (since it cannot be published online). Once you login, you will be prompted to change your password. If you ever forget your password, there is a link to retrieve it on the main login page.
We encourage you to play around in the portal, learn as much as you can, and please share with us your feedback!
A Few Tips…
- On the left navigation there are three areas: "My Plan" "My Progress" and "Catalog":
- "My Plan" will display curriculums that have been assigned to you. At this time, the only one assigned is "Desktop Curricula". Please feel free to click on the + symbols to expand the menus to see what is available.
- "My Progress" will keep a record of lessons that you have started, completed, and in the process of.
- "Catalog" will display ALL the courses that are available to you! Please feel free to browse through and play around. There are some very interesting topics in this section!
- The top right of the screen has a link for "Books24x7". This is an amazing library of books that are available for you to read, and some are audible too.
If you have any questions or feedback while you are using the E-LEARN Portal, please always feel free to contact:
Jennifer is also available to provide training on using the E-LEARN Portal for you or your team - just contact her to arrange a time and place.