How to Apply for Employment Opportunities / Jobs - EOE / ADA - Human Resources and Training
Applicants may download the appropriate Ohlone College Employment Application, complete it in accordance with the details/requirements in the Job Announcement, and fax, email or mail it with a resume by 4:30pm on the closing date indicated in the Job Announcement. Postmarks are not acceptable. The College reserves the right to continue or close the Recruitment or to change the duties and responsibilities at any time.
Human Resources Department
43600 Mission Boulevard
Fremont, CA 94539-5847
- Job Announcements may be downloaded for your records.
- Letters of Recommendation will not be considered as part of the employment process except as otherwise specified in the Job Announcement.
- Transcripts: Photocopies are acceptable for the application process.
- All travel arrangements will be at the applicant's expense.
- More than one position may be filled from a recruitment.
- Applicants selected for temporary positions under the competitive recruitment process may, or may not, be converted to regular status without further competition.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that all required paperwork is submitted in accordance with the Job Announcement.
- It is recommended that applicants retain a copy of their application, enclosures, and receipt of any faxes sent because all applications submitted become the property of the college, and will not be returned. We are unable to verify receipt of faxes, etc.
- A separate application is required for each Job Announcement.
- An Ohlone College Employment Application must be submitted; failure to submit the Ohlone Application will disqualify the applicant from further consideration.
- If special services (i.e., equipment) are required for you to interview, please contact Human Resources Recuitment Office.
- Please include your email address and cell phone number.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
Applicants selected for positions will be required to provide identification and employment eligibility as outlined by the Department of Homeland Security.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ohlone Community College believes in a close relationship among students, faculty, staff, and community. The District is strongly committed to achieving staff diversity and has made a commitment to the principles of equal opportunity. The District encourages a diverse pool of applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, marital status, disability, or sexual orientation in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. The college encourages applications from all qualified applicants. If you are in need of special services, equipment, or facilities in order to apply or interview for this opening, please call the Human Resources office at: (510) 659-6088.