New Ways to Work Program (NWTW) - Human Resources and Training
This District committee is tasked with discussing and developing a new professional growth program for Classified Staff employees at Ohlone College. The program is in the preliminary stages of discussion and analysis. A proposal for the NWTW program may be available for negotiation with the CSEA union sometime over the next 2 years.
Please contact the following people for information about the NWTW, as well as with your questions and concerns:
- Shairon Zingsheim, Associate Vice President, Human Resources and Training
- The current Chapter President, CSEA Ohlone Chapter 490
Members of the NWTW Committee
- Shairon Zingsheim, Assistant Vice President, Human Resources and Training
- Jennifer Druley, Senior Human Resources Specialist
- Linda Evers, Chapter President, CSEA Ohlone Chapter 490
- Bobbie Jo Curtis, Chapter Vice President, CSEA Ohlone Chapter 490
- Barbara Mays, CSEA Labor Rep. for Ohlone Chapter 490
- Cheryl Lambert
- Delphyne Rollins
- Toni Smith
- Leta Stagnaro
Additional personnel may be asked to provide guidance and information as needed.