As workshops and events are scheduled, they will be announced to employees via email and posted on this web page. Some workshops are also open to Ohlone students (please check workshop description). A list of and materials from previous workshops are available in the Archive of HR Workshops.
Lunch and Learn Workshops
Workshop descriptions to be announced. All Lunch and Learn Workshops are from 12:00pm to 1:00pm in Room 7101, Building 7, first floor, Fremont campus.
Money Basics: Spending, Borrowing and Saving
- Thursday, September 4, 2014
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Room 7101, Building 7, first floor, Fremont campus
- RSVP to Money Basics
Come along with us to gain the knowledge for better finances. This workshop will help you create a realistic spending plan to achieve your financial goals; moreover, you’ll have an understanding of your credit reports and credit score. Because finances affect your whole life, this workshop makes sure that you leave with support and confidence when it comes to spending, borrowing and saving.
Additional Upcoming Workshops
- Fall 2014
- Dealing with Difficult Behavior, October 2, 2014
- Workplace Violence Awareness for Employees, October 30, 2014
- Rev Up Your Metabolism, November 13, 2014
- Sleep Your Way to a Better, Healthier You!, December 4, 2014
- Spring 2015
- Building a Positive Attitude, February 5, 2015
- Emotional Intelligence, March 5, 2015
- The Road to Balance: Your Work & Personal Life, April 2, 2015
- Overcoming Overwhelm: Handling Stress Well, April 23, 2015
- Stress and Resiliency in Tough Economic Times, May 7, 2015
General Employee Training Workshops
Please check back.