As workshops and events are scheduled, they will be announced to employees via email and posted on this web page. "Lunch and Learn Workshops" are also open to Ohlone students.
"Lunch and Learn Workshops" are also open to Ohlone students.
Please check back!
The Human Resources Department is excited to offer a “Learn about Leaves” discussion / meeting for District employees. Learn about the different leaves available to you as an employee of the District (FMLA, CFRA, PDL, ESL).
- Fremont campus, HR Conference Room, Building 19
- Friday, September 11, 2015, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Newark campus, Room NC1219, first floor, Wing 2
- Friday, October 9, 2015, 11:00am - 12:00pm
- RSVP to Learn about Leaves
The one hour discussion / meeting is an intimate small group discussion about the different leaves available to employees of the District. In this workshop, employees will be able to:
- Know the difference between FMLA , CFRA, and PDL
- Know how the leaves coordinate with each other
- Know what their rights are after FMLA, CFRA, PDL, and ESL are exhausted
Sessions will be offered every month (at the Fremont and Newark campuses) and space is limited to approximately 6 employees per session.
Workshop descriptions to be announced.
A list of and materials from previous workshops are available in the Archive of HR Workshops.