Service Areas - Information Technology Services (ITS) Department
- Service Desk: We solve computer and equipment hardware and software problems. Please contact the Service Desk.
- Network and System Administration: We maintain and develop the district's network and Internet connectivity, support administrative and instructional servers, provide email and web access. Please request assistance through the Service Desk.
- Application Systems: We maintain and support the enterprise software which includes the financial, human resources and student systems. Please request assistance through the Service Desk.
- Email, Telephone, Voicemail: We provide district-wide email, telephone, and voicemail services. User guides are available for Webmail, telephone and voicemail. Please contact the Service Desk with problems or questions.
- Media Center (audio/visual equipment)
- Online Education: We provide faculty with support for online classes. Review Online Education for questions related to online classes and Canvas.
- Web Server Administration: We maintain the hardware and software for the various web servers on campus. Please contact the Service Desk with problems or questions related to the web servers.
- College Website: The Web Team is responsible for the design, markup, display, and accessibility of web pages hosted on the Ohlone College website (www.ohlone.edu domain). Contact the Web Team with questions related to the Ohlone College websites and user accounts on the development web server.