Employee User Guides & Policies - Information Technology (IT) Department
Backing Up Your Files
- Instructions for backing up your local files onto the network server (i.e., Ohlone_1 / Ohlone1 / Ohlone-1).
- Konica Minolta Bizhub Quick Guide (PDF) for C451 / C550 / C650
Ohlone College Directory
- Instructions for updating your information in the Ohlone College Directory.
- Instructions for accessing your email account using Outlook Web Access (on Microsoft Exchange server), including creating rules and setting a vacation message
- Passwords for PC Clients - Instructions on password utilization for the college network.
- Passwords Explained - Network, email and calendar passwords explained.
- Changing your Webmail Email Password (not your Outlook Web Access password)
- Systems Use Requirements - This document establishes rules and prohibitions that define acceptable use of these systems. Unacceptable use is prohibited, and is grounds for loss of computing privileges, as well as discipline or legal sanctions under Federal, State, and local law.