Ohlone Wireless Networking - Information Technology (IT) Department
- Connect to Ohlone's Wireless Network
- Mapping Drives and Printers on Ohlone's Wireless Network
- What is Wireless Networking?
Access to Ohlone's Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) requires that you have an Ohlone College "Computer Lab Account". You can create and/or update this account from the Ohlone College Web Services Accounts page (also available at https://accounts.ohlone.edu or in WebAdvisor by selecting "Manage Your Web Services Account").
From the list below, select the instructions for your computer's operating system:
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000 - Note: You must configure both Windows 2000 and the wireless card.
- Windows 95/98/ME
- Not supported at this time
- Panther (10.3)
- Mac OS X (10.2 and older) (instructions not yet available)
- Mac OS 9 (instructions not yet available)