Contact Information - International Programs and Services
Office Location, Telephone, Email
International Programs and Services
43600 Mission Boulevard
Fremont, CA 94539-5847, U.S.A.
From June 1 to August 7, 2015, the International Programs & Services Office will be located in Room HH-206, Hyman Hall, second floor, Fremont campus. Access to Hyman Hall will be limited to staff members only during this time.
If you need to meet with an International Programs & Services staff member, you must schedule an appointment. Please send an email to the staff member that you would like to meet with to set up an appointment.
If you would like to submit an International Student Application in-person, please email Connie So at email@example.com to schedule an appointment to drop off the application.
- Location: Room 7323, Building 7, third floor
- Telephone (510) 659-6439
- Fax (510) 659-6500
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Form
- Maps, Directions, Parking & Transportation
- Fall and Spring Semesters
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks: Closed
- Summer (June 1 through August 7, 2015)
- Monday - Thursday: By appointment
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks: Closed
You may also use our Contact Form to ask questions or get information.
Staff in International Programs and Services
Director, International Programs & Services
Room 7323, Building 7, third floor, Fremont campus
International Programs and Services Coordinator
Room 7324, Building 7, third floor, Fremont campus
International Admissions Coordinator
Room 7330, Building 7, third floor, Fremont campus
ELI Program Assistant
Building 7, third floor, Fremont campus