Forms for Current Students - International Programs and Services
Please select the links below to review informational forms in PDF format. Once you have printed and filled out the form, you need to bring it, fax it, or email a scanned copy to Kristi Radke (email@example.com, Fax (510) 659-6500) at the International Programs and Services office, along with the requested documentation.
- Student Request Form (PDF): This form need to be filled out and returned to the International Programs and Services office if students need a letter or they have another request that is not listed on this page.
- Contact Information Form (PDF): Students must fill out and return this form to the International Programs and Services office within 10 days of changing their address, phone number or email address.
- International Travel Form (PDF): Students must fill out this form and bring documents to the International Programs and Services office before traveling outside of the U.S.
- Visa Renewal Information (PDF): This form details what students need to do if they plan to travel outside the U.S. and their Visa has expired.
- I-20 Extension Request Form (PDF): Students must fill out this form and return it to the International Programs and Services office if they need to study past their I-20 expiration date in order to graduate.
- Financial Affidavit (PDF): Some of the forms indicate that the Financial Affidavit needs to be included with their completed form. The name of the person on this form must match the name on the bank statement you submit with it.
Skip plugin info.
Did You Know…?
Ohlone has more than 300 international students, from approximately 30 different countries. The majority of F-1 Visa-holding international students come from China, followed by Vietnam. Visit International Programs and Services for information about Ohlone's English Language Institute, the international admissions process, and more.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".