International Education Committee (IEC)
The International Education Committee is comprised of Ohlone College faculty members from a broad array of different disciplines, and management / staff.
The International Education Committee is responsible for developing, evaluating and advancing Ohlone College’s international education and exchange efforts. These efforts include international student outreach, enrollment and support; intercultural exchange; study abroad; supporting the internationalization of the curriculum; and faculty exchange.
The International Education Committee oversees strategic planning with respect to Ohlone College Goal Number 6: Enhance college-wide interaction with, and acceptance of, diverse peoples, cultures, arts and perspectives.
- Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 3:30pm to 4:30pm, Room 7108, Building 7, first floor, Fremont campus
- Wednesday, October 9, 2013, 3:00pm - 4:00pm, Room to be announced
- Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 3:00pm - 4:00pm, Room 7108, Building 7, first floor, Fremont campus
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013, 3:00pm - 4:00pm, Room to be announced
International Programs and Services Strategic Plan
- Committee Chair: Bill Sharar
- Committee Co-Chair: Kay Harrison
- Faculty Exchange
- Out-of-State Tuition Waiver
- International Admissions
- Study Abroad
For more information, contact Bill Sharar at firstname.lastname@example.org.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Microsoft Office or a Microsoft Office Viewer (free) is required to open files on this page marked "DOC", "XLS", or "PPT". Get the Microsoft Office Compability Pack (free) for older versions of MS Office (needed for files ending with .docx, .xlsx, .xlsm, .pptx, .ppts, and .pptm).