Innovation Technology Center (ITC)
The Innovation Technology Center (ITC) is open to all part-time and full-time faculty and staff at Ohlone College.
- Regular Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 9:30am - 6:00pm
- Friday (same as the Library): 7:45am - 4:45pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holiday: Closed
- For access to the ITC before or after the regular hours, contact Campus Security to let you in
- Room 1407A, Building 1, fourth floor, Fremont campus
The ITC is open to all part-time and full-time faculty and staff members of Ohlone College. Equipment and software are available for groups or individuals who want to integrate a variety of web/multimedia presentations, communication and collaboration technologies into their courses.
The Professional Development Calendar is the schedule of workshops and hands-on sessions open to faculty and staff.
The Professional Development website has information about faculty and staff professional development at Ohlone, including Flex Activities.
The ITC has several iMac computers that run OSX and Windows XP. We have several MacBook laptops and Tablet PCs for use in our center. For software, we support the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, more), Adobe Studio (Dreamweaver/Flash), Final Cut Pro, Camtasia and more.