Thursday, September 12, 2013 - Vol. KLVI No. 1
The files linked to on this page are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader (free) (or other PDF-compatible software) to access them.
- All pages (3.9 MB)
- Page 1 - News
- Ohlone braces for change
- Syrian student opens up about troubled homeland (continued on page 3)
- Board approves new budget
- No more smoking on campus as ban takes effect (continued on page 3)
- Page 2 - News
- News Bites
- Flu shots available
- New hires announced
- Ohlone makes top 10
- Athletic trainer honored
- No arrests in student's slaying
- Ohlone eliminates free speech zone
- News Bites
- Page 3 - News
- Major construction scheduled
- Student flees Syria amid protests (continued from page 1)
- Campus smoking ban takes effect (continued from page 1)
- Page 4 - Features (2 MB)
- Ohlone student works on 'Lone Ranger'
- Minorities flourish in accounting outreach program
- Page 5 - Features (2.3 MB)
- Pop Goes The Mashup!
- Page 6 - Opinions (1.3 MB)
- Comic: Student Parking
- Ohlone's parking lot problems
- Plan ahead to avoid stress on campus
- Campus Comment: What do you think of the book prices at Ohlone?
- Page 7 - Sports (1.6 MB)
- Ohlone hires Curran as baseball coach
- Strong pre-season bodes well for men's soccer team
- Page 8 - Sports (1.2 MB)
- Battle of national champions
- Ohlone volleyball team off to perfect start
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Adobe Flash Player (free) is required to play the multimedia elements on this page.