Thursday, February 27, 2014 - Vol. XLVII No. 2
The files linked to on this page are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader (free) (or other PDF-compatible software) to access them.
- All pages (2.1 MB)
- Page 1 - News
- Construction: New parking situation gets mixed reviews (continued on page 3)
- Measure G: Newark campus closes parking lot (continued on page 3)
- Accreditation: Commission to visit Ohlone in March; Team to meet with groups, individuals as part of six-year review (continued on page 3)
- Page 2 - News
- On the Road with Mitchell Walther: Spices of happiness
- Conference: High school counselors gather at Ohlone
- Financial Aid: Pleas entered in fraud case
- Campus Event: Club Days provide information
- News Bites:
- Palm Bosque traffic changes
- Workshop to discuss diversity
- Series presents two speeches
- Page 3 - News
- College preparing for ACCJC visit (continued from page 1)
- Parking lot closures receive varying opinions (continued from page 1)
- Parking shifts at Ohlone Newark campus (continued from page 1)
- Page 4 - Features
- Former nun worked with Mother Teresa; Mary Johnson shares her experiences working with Missionaries of Charity for more than 20 years
- Gay Straight Alliance aims to educate, inform community
- Page 5 - Features
- 'A dream that I can't wake up from'
- Page 6 - Opinions
- Comic: Black History Month Mount Rushmore
- Black History Month is time to reflect, honor
- Campus Comment: What does Black History Month mean to you?
- Page 7 - Sports
- Got Me Feeling Some Type of Way with Louis LaVenture: Olympic change
- Basketball: Ohlone hoops teams heading to playoffs; Men host College of the Sequoias, women travel to take on Sierra College
- Page 8 - Sports
- 2014 Ohlone College Lady Renegades Softball; Following a disappointing 2013 campaign, the team is relying on youth for a major turnaround; Three sophomores, slew of freshmen ready for return to top
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Adobe Flash Player (free) is required to play the multimedia elements on this page.