Thursday, May 8, 2014 - Vol. XLVII No. 9
The files linked to on this page are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader (free) (or other PDF-compatible software) to access them.
- All pages (2.4 MB)
- Page 1 - News
- Measure G: Out with the old…in with the new
- ASOC: Second election concludes; Associated Students of Ohlone College fill vacant positions (continued on page 3)
- Festival: Ethnic art on display at Fremont campus event (continued on page 3)
- Page 2 - News
- News Bites:
- Meeting to consider board candidates
- Hatter named Faculty of the Month
- Forensics team to put on show
- Student one-acts coming to the Smith Center
- High school instrumental music program graces Fremont
- Multimedia festival showcases designs; Awards for Ohlone student artists
- News Bites:
- Page 3 - News
- Dancers take the stage in ethnic festival (continued from page 1)
- Student officers elected (continued from page 1)
- Page 4 - Features
- 'The Other Prom' enlightens Fremont campus
- Page 5 - Features
- Students exhibit art in Smith Center
- Page 6 - Opinions
- Supreme Court makes right call on prayer ruling
- Campus Comment: Was the Supreme Court right to allow prayer before government meetings?
- Page 7 - Sports
- Season change for Ohlone College sports; With only the softball team still in action, the focus shifts to fall for athletics
- Page 8 - Sports
- Softball: Softball surges on to second round; Lady Renegades defeat Gavilan College, advance to face College of San Mateo
- Got Me Feeling Some Type of Way with Louis LaVenture: Warrior Woes
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Adobe Flash Player (free) is required to play the multimedia elements on this page.