Ohlone for Kids and Teens
Download the 2014 Ohlone for Kids Summer Program Catalog (PDF, 3.6 MB) which include the schedule of classes and registration information. Three sessions of classes are offered from June 23 to July 31.
Registration begins Monday, April 1, 2014. Mark your calendar! Classes fill quickly, so register early to ensure your child’s spot!
Attention parents, please read through these documents to ensure that your child is prepared for the OFK Summer Program.
- Orientation Newsletter (PDF) – Includes valuable information regarding drop-off/pick-up, absence reporting, and other miscellaneous on campus details.
- Emergency Card (PDF) - We require that every child have an Emergency Card on file, so please print this document and send it with your child the first day of class.
- Approval to Walk Home (PDF) – This is required for any parent that would like his/her child to walk home/leave campus on his/her own and must be submitted to the OFK office.
- Medication Form (PDF) – This is required for any child bringing medication with them to campus and must be submitted to the OFK office.
- MSJHS Map (PDF) – Helpful guide to where to go on campus.
- NMHS Map (PDF) – Helpful guide to where to go on campus.
- MSJHS Class Assignments (PDF)
- NMHS Class Assignments (PDF)
STEM: Renewable & Alternative Energy Courses
Join Ohlone for Kids and Teens this summer for one or more Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) courses! Download the STEM: Renewable & Alternative Energy Courses flyer (PDF).
- 4 courses to choose from
- Grades 6-8 and 9-11
About Ohlone for Kids
Ohlone for Kids and Teens offers a unique blend of academic and special interest enrichment classes to students entering grades 4-11. Students gain new skills, develop confidence, and engage in hands-on learning activities, stimulating their interest and growth. All courses are conducted in an interactive, facilitative workshop format in a safe and supportive environment.
Students practice critical thinking skills and enjoy a variety of activities including:
- LOGO Robotics
- Video Game Design
- Java and Python Programming
- PSAT and SAT Prep
- Pre-Algebra, Algebra, and Geometry Prep
- Anatomy and Biology
- Creative Writing
- Renewable Energy
- Musical Theatre
- Speech and Debate
- and more!
Our teachers come from our local K-12 districts (NUSD, FUSD, NHUSD), as well as various institutions of higher education around the Bay Area. Ohlone for Kids also partners with A+ Test and Mad Science to provide a diverse learning experience.
Summer Enrichment Program
The Ohlone for Kids and Teens Summer Enrichment Program offered from June through August. OFK's Summer Program offers great core classes plus a list of many new and exciting offerings all designed for personal and academic enhancement, skill development, and recreational enjoyment.
Get information about the Ohlone for Kids and Teens Enrichment Program.
After School Programs
In addition, the Ohlone for Kids After School Programs with local schools offer after school classes during the school year to students enrolled in a school where partner classes are held. After school programs are currently held in partnership with several local schools.
Get information about the Ohlone for Kids After School Programs.
Enjoy this video overview of the Ohlone for Kids program:
You may be able to use the fees you paid for your children’s care in the Ohlone for Kids program as a childcare tax deduction. Please check with your tax preparer for more information. Our Federal Tax ID Number is 94-2378181.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".