Ohlone for Kids and Teens
Download the 2015 Ohlone for Kids Summer Program Catalog (PDF, 3.5 MB) which include the schedule of classes and registration information. Three sessions of classes are offered from June 22 through July 30.
Registration begins Wednesday, April 1, 2015. Mark your calendar! Classes fill quickly, so register early to ensure your child’s spot!
Attention parents, please read through these documents to ensure that your child is prepared for the OFK Summer Program.
- Class IDs (PDF)
- Emergency Card (PDF) - We require that every child have an Emergency Card on file, so please print this document and send it with your child the first day of class.
- Approval to Walk Home (PDF) – This is required for any parent that would like his/her child to walk home/leave campus on his/her own and must be submitted to the OFK office.
- Medication Form (PDF) – This is required for any child bringing medication with them to campus and must be submitted to the OFK office.
- Orientation Newsletter – Pertinent things to know for the summer (PDF)
- Cesar Chavez Middle School Campus Map – Drop-off/Pick-up and how to get around CCMS (PDF)
- Mission San Jose High School Campus Map – Drop-off/Pick-up and how to get around MSJHS (PDF)
- Classroom Assignments for CCMS (PDF)
- Classroom Assignments for MSJHS (PDF)
About Ohlone for Kids
Ohlone for Kids and Teens offers a unique blend of academic and special interest enrichment classes to students entering grades 4-11. Students gain new skills, develop confidence, and engage in hands-on learning activities, stimulating their interest and growth. All courses are conducted in an interactive, facilitative workshop format in a safe and supportive environment.
Students practice critical thinking skills and enjoy a variety of activities including:
- LEGO Robotics
- Video Game Design & Game App Design
- Java and Python Programming
- PSAT and SAT Prep
- Pre-Algebra, Algebra, and Geometry Prep
- Anatomy and Biology
- Creative Writing
- ESL Reading & Writing
- Speech and Debate
- and more!
Our teachers come from our local K-12 districts (NUSD, FUSD, NHUSD), as well as various institutions of higher education around the Bay Area. Ohlone for Kids also partners with A+ Test and Mad Science to provide a diverse learning experience.
Summer Enrichment Program
The Ohlone for Kids and Teens Summer Enrichment Program offered from June through August. OFK's Summer Program offers great core classes plus a list of many new and exciting offerings all designed for personal and academic enhancement, skill development, and recreational enjoyment.
Get information about the Ohlone for Kids and Teens Enrichment Program.
After School Enrichment Programs
In addition, the Ohlone for Kids After School Enrichment Programs with local schools offer after school classes during the school year to students enrolled in a school where partner classes are held. After school programs are currently held in partnership with several local schools.
Get information about the Ohlone for Kids After School Enrichment Programs.
Enjoy this video overview of the Ohlone for Kids program:
You may be able to use the fees you paid for your children’s care in the Ohlone for Kids program as a childcare tax deduction. Please check with your tax preparer for more information. Our Federal Tax ID Number is 94-2378181.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".