Summer Enrichment Program
Ohlone for Kids and Teens
Register now! Mark your calendar! Classes fill quickly, so register early to ensure your child’s spot!
* We sincerely apologize for any typographical errors in the catalog. The price of the following classes is incorrect in the printed version of the catalog and have been updated:
- Comprehensive PSAT Prep w/ Diagnostics
- Comprehensive SAT Prep w/ Diagnostics
- Comprehensive ACT Prep w/ Diagnostics
Summer 2016 Important Documents
Summer 2016 On-Site Registration for Ohlone for Kids
Starting April 20, 2016, we can help parents register their students for summer classes on-site at Ohlone College in Fremont. When driving on Mission Boulevard, turn onto Witherly Lane, and follow the signs all the way up to our office. There are limited parking spots available for Ohlone for Kids customers. Our office hours are 8:00am to 3:00pm, Monday through Thursday. Ohlone College is closed on Fridays.
Ohlone for Kids (OFK) offers summer enrichment courses to families in the East Bay so that children can continue to have an enjoyable and creative learning process over the summer.
The OFK Catalog for Summer 2016 (PDF, 2.9 MB) gives an overview of the courses we are offering this and explains the registration process and program policies. Our online registration process is designed to provide users with a hassle-free registration experience. See also How to Register. Read biographies on some of our Summer 2015 instructors (PDF).
Important Dates for Summer 2016
- April 1 – Registration opens online at 9:00am
- April 20 – Drop-in registration begins
- June 13 – Last day to Register for Session I courses
- June 27 – Last day to register for Session II courses
- July 5 – Last day to register for Session III courses
- June 20-23 & June 27-30 – Session I
- July 11-14 & July 18-21 – Session II
- July 25-28 & August 1-4 – Session III
- August 8-11 – Career Exploration
Students entering grades 3-11 may choose among class listings at each of our locations and build a balanced schedule that includes classes in:
- LEGO Robotics
- Video Game Design & Game App Design
- Java and Python Programming
- PSAT, new SAT, and ACT Prep
- Pre-Algebra, Algebra, and Geometry Prep
- Guitar and Ukulele
- Creative Writing
- ESL Reading & Writing
- Speech and Debate
- and more!
We value your feedback! Please email your class recommendations and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also this summer, the Ohlone College Athletics Department is offering Ohlone Renegades Youth Sports Camps for children in grades 1-12. Registration for the Summer Youth Sports Camps begins Friday, April 1, 2016.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".