2014 Summer Enrichment Program
Ohlone for Kids and Teens
Download the 2014 Ohlone for Kids Summer Program Catalog (PDF, 3.6 MB) which include the schedule of classes and registration information. Three sessions of classes are offered from June 23 to July 31.
Registration begins Monday, April 1, 2014. Mark your calendar! Classes fill quickly, so register early to ensure your child’s spot!
Attention parents, please read through these documents to ensure that your child is prepared for the OFK Summer Program.
- Orientation Newsletter (PDF) – Includes valuable information regarding drop-off/pick-up, absence reporting, and other miscellaneous on campus details.
- Emergency Card (PDF) - We require that every child have an Emergency Card on file, so please print this document and send it with your child the first day of class.
- Approval to Walk Home (PDF) – This is required for any parent that would like his/her child to walk home/leave campus on his/her own and must be submitted to the OFK office.
- Medication Form (PDF) – This is required for any child bringing medication with them to campus and must be submitted to the OFK office.
- MSJHS Map (PDF) – Helpful guide to where to go on campus.
- NMHS Map (PDF) – Helpful guide to where to go on campus.
- MSJHS Class Assignments (PDF)
- NMHS Class Assignments (PDF)
STEM: Renewable & Alternative Energy Courses
Join Ohlone for Kids and Teens this summer for one or more Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) courses! Download the STEM: Renewable & Alternative Energy Courses flyer (PDF).
- 4 courses to choose from
- Grades 6-8 and 9-11
Welcome to the 25th Annual Ohlone for Kids Summer Enrichment Program. We are proud to offer another high-quality program this year.
Ohlone for Kids (OFK) offers summer enrichment courses to families in the East Bay so that children can continue to have an enjoyable and creative learning process over the summer.
The OFK Catalog for Summer 2014 (PDF, 3.6 MB) gives an overview of the courses we are offering this summer and explains the registration process and program policies. Our online registration process is designed to provide users with a hassle-free registration experience. See also How to Register. Read biographies on some of our instructors (PDF).
- April 1 - Registration opens online
- June 23-26, June 30-July 3 - Session I classes
- July 7-10, July 14-17 - Session II classes
- July 21-24, July 28-July 31 - Session III classes
Students entering grades 4-11 may choose among class listings at each of our locations and build a balanced schedule that includes classes in:
- LOGO Robotics
- Video Game Design
- Java and Python Programming
- PSAT and SAT Prep
- Pre-Algebra, Algebra, and Geometry Prep
- Anatomy and Biology
- Creative Writing
- Renewable Energy
- Musical Theatre
- Speech and Debate
- and more!
Also this summer, the Ohlone College Athletics Department is offering Ohlone Renegades Youth Sports Camps for children ages 6-18 in grades 1-12. Registration for the Youth Sports Camps begins Monday, April 1, 2014.
We value your feedback! Please email your class recommendations and feedback to email@example.comExperience OFK's Summer Programs.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".