Summer Enrichment Program
Ohlone for Kids and Teens
Download the 2015 Ohlone for Kids Summer Program Catalog (PDF, 3.5 MB) which include the schedule of classes and registration information. Three sessions of classes are offered from June 22 through July 30.
Registration begins Wednesday, April 1, 2015. Mark your calendar! Classes fill quickly, so register early to ensure your child’s spot!
Attention parents, please read through these documents to ensure that your child is prepared for the OFK Summer Program.
- Class IDs (PDF)
- Emergency Card (PDF) - We require that every child have an Emergency Card on file, so please print this document and send it with your child the first day of class.
- Approval to Walk Home (PDF) – This is required for any parent that would like his/her child to walk home/leave campus on his/her own and must be submitted to the OFK office.
- Medication Form (PDF) – This is required for any child bringing medication with them to campus and must be submitted to the OFK office.
Ohlone for Kids (OFK) offers summer enrichment courses to families in the East Bay so that children can continue to have an enjoyable and creative learning process over the summer.
The OFK Catalog for Summer 2015 (PDF, 3.5 MB) gives an overview of the courses we are offering this summer and explains the registration process and program policies. Our online registration process is designed to provide users with a hassle-free registration experience. See also How to Register. Read biographies on some of our instructors (PDF).
- April 1, 2015 – Registration opens online
- June 22-25 & June 29-July 2 – Session 1
- July 6-9 & July 13-16 – Session 2
- July 20-23 & July 27-30 – Session 3
- August 10-13 – Career Exploration Week
Students entering grades 4-11 may choose among class listings at each of our locations and build a balanced schedule that includes classes in:
- LEGO Robotics
- Video Game Design & Game App Design
- Java and Python Programming
- PSAT and SAT Prep
- Pre-Algebra, Algebra, and Geometry Prep
- Anatomy and Biology
- Creative Writing
- ESL Reading & Writing
- Speech and Debate
- and more!
We value your feedback! Please email your class recommendations and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.orgExperience OFK's Summer Programs.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".