In Person Orientation Schedule - Counseling Department
If you have attended another college or university, please bring a copy of your unofficial transcripts to the orientation.
Students will be able to sign up 30 days prior to the date of the orientation they choose. If the date you would like does not show up, it might be full. However, we may be able to accommodate some walk-ins depending on space available.
Unless otherwise indicated in the schedule below, In Person Orientation Sessions are located at the Placement Testing Center, Room 7204, Building 7, second floor, Fremont campus.
- November 25, Monday @ 12:30pm
- November 26, Tuesday @ 9:00am
- December 3, Tuesday @ 9:00am
- December 5, Thursday @ 12:30pm
- December 3, Tuesday @ 5:00pm
- December 9, Monday @ 12:30pm
- December 10, Tuesday @ 9:00am
- December 12, Thursday @ 12:30pm
- December 16, Monday @ 12:30pm
- December 17, Tuesday @ 9:00am
- January 9, Thursday @12:30pm
- January 13, Monday @ 12:30pm
- January 16, Thursday @ 12:30pm
- January 17, Friday @ 9:00am
- January 21, Tuesday @ 2:00pm
- January 23, Thursday @ 12:30pm
- January 24, Friday @ 9:00am
- December 18, Tuesday @ 2:00pm
- January 13, Monday @ 5:00pm
If none of the above dates work, there is an online orientation option—sign-up using the Online Orientation Workshop Request Form. The online orientation option is designed for students who cannot attend an in-person orientation and will include counseling and course advisement. Please keep in mind that it may take up to 7 working days to complete the orientation and be cleared to register for courses.
(Schedule is subject to change without notice.)