Thank you for your interest in the Peer Mentor Program! Please review the Guidelines for Becoming a Peer Mentor before completing the online Peer Mentor Application Form.
Asterisk (*) indicates a required field.
Please include the names and contact information for two people who are able to speak to your work ethic, attitude, leadership potential, and communication skills. References should not be friends or relatives.
* Which position are you applying for?: (check all that apply)
* What aspects of the program inspired you to apply?:
* Describe any abilities, talents, or skills you have that will benefit you in the Peer Mentor Program:
* What is the most important piece of advice that you would give to new students at Ohlone?:
* What sort of leadership, community service or tutoring experience do you have?:
Your privacy is important to us. Your personal information will not be sold or shared with unaffiliated third parties except as necessary to maintain and process client accounts or when the law requires it.
Last modified Monday, March 10, 2014.
© Ohlone College (510) 659-6000 Fremont and Newark, California.
Please contact Peer Mentors at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions, comments, and suggestions.