ESL Placement Test Information, Schedule, and Reservations - Placement Testing Center
- The ESL placement test includes an essay on an assigned topic, a listening comprehension test, and a reading and grammar test. Review these sample questions (PDF) for the ESL test.
- Counselors will be at the orientation to help students select their classes.
- No study guides, calculators, dictionaries, or other study aids are allowed during the test.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early for the tests.
- You are encouraged to bring food and drinks for the break.
- The ESL test takes about 4 ½ hours to complete.
Important! Due to limited space, students must cancel their reservation reservation to free up space for others. Students can cancel their reservation through the reservation system. Students who miss three appointments without cancellation will be blocked from reserving any further appointments for the remainder of the semester. Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment
If the date you would like to reserve does not show up as a choice, it might be full. However, we may be able to accommodate some walk-ins depending on space available.
|Tuesday, June 6th||9:00AM||Fremont Campus, Building 7, 2nd Floor, Room 7205|
|Monday, June 12th||1:00PM||Fremont Campus, Building 7, 2nd Floor, Room 7205|
A reservation can be made up to 30 days in advance.
Skip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".