New Student Orientation with Placement Information, Schedule, and Reservations - Placement Center
Welcome to Ohlone College! The New Student Orientation with placement is designed to help you successfully start your academic journey.
- New Student Orientation will familiarize you with Ohlone College and strategies that will help you reach your academic goals.
- After Orientation, you will complete the English and math placement process.
- You will meet with a counselor to go over your results and determine which courses are needed to best meet your academic goals.
- You will also receive assistance with course registration.
- Due to space limitations, please cancel your reservation if you are unable to attend your session.
- If the date you would like to reserve does not show up as a choice, it may be full. However, we are able to accommodate some walk-ins depending on space available.
- For the Orientation only schedule, please see the Orientation website.
Doing your best will save you time and money. You do not want to be placed in a course that is too low. Refresh your English and math skills. Sample questions and study guides are available on the Placement Center website.
What to Bring
- A valid photo ID
- Your Ohlone Student ID Number