Mission, Values, Goals and Objectives - Planning and Program Review - Ohlone College President's Office
The mission of Ohlone College is to serve the community by offering instruction for basic skills, career entry, university transfer, economic development, and personal enrichment for all who can benefit from our instruction in an environment where student learning success is highly valued, supported, and continually assessed. (Board Approved on December 13, 2006.)
- We provide life long learning opportunities for students, college personnel, and the community.
- We open access to higher education and actively reach out to underserved populations.
- We promote diversity, inclusiveness, and openness to differing viewpoints.
- We maintain high standards in our constant pursuit of excellence.
- We value trust, respect, and integrity.
- We promote teamwork and open communication.
- We practice innovation and actively encourage risk-taking and entrepreneurship.
- We demonstrate stewardship for our human, financial, physical, and environmental resources.
Goals and ObjectivesSkip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".