Professional Development Events and Workshops
- Prof. Dev. Events
- Learning College Week
- Classified Staff Prof. Dev. Day
- Classified Staff Winter Retreat
Classified Staff Professional Development Spring 2017 Workshops
- Changed to: Friday, March 31, 2017
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Room HH-115, Hyman Hall, first floor, Fremont campus
- RSVP Link Changed: RSVP for Microsoft Outlook 2016 User Overview
This overview session is intended to help users become familiar with Microsoft outlook 2016 application. By the end of this session, users should be comfortable send/receive/reply/forward emails via the outlook client application, organize your email, manage contacts, calendars, to-do lists, customizing the user interface, filter emails and using rules.
Second week in April. To be announced.
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- 8:00am - 9:30am
- Cafeteria, Building 5, second floor, Fremont campus
- RSVP for Classified Employee Appreciation Breakfast
- Softball Game (details provided in emails sent by Sandy Bennett)
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Softball Field, Fremont campus
- RSVP for Softball Game
Dr. Browning cordially invites all classified employees to join her for the Annual Classified Employee Appreciation Breakfast. The Softball game is a college-wide activity for Ohlone employees.
A list of previous events and workshops are available in the Archive of Professional Development Events and Workshops.