Professional Development Events and Workshops
- Prof. Dev. Events
- Learning College Week
- Classified Staff Prof. Dev. Day
- Classified Staff Winter Retreat
Classified Staff Professional Development Spring 2017 Workshops
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017
- 10:00am - 12:00pm or 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Room to be announced, Fremont campus
- RSVP for Microsoft Window 10 User Overview
This overview session is intended to help users become familiar with Windows 10. By the end of this session, users should be comfortable completing basic actions using its user interface, customizing the user interface, and using both Microsoft Edge and File Explorer.
- Navigate desktop and explore the Start menu
- Cortana: search your computer and view notifications
- Microsoft Edge – new default web browser for Window10, annotate and share a webpage,
- Window 10 environment personalization: display, font, size, backgrounds, etc.
- Useful tools: sticky notes, short cuts, virtual desktop, screenshot, restore point, etc.
- Changed to: Friday, March 31, 2017
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Room HH-115, Hyman Hall, first floor, Fremont campus
- RSVP Link Changed: RSVP for Microsoft Outlook 2016 User Overview
This overview session is intended to help users become familiar with Microsoft outlook 2016 application. By the end of this session, users should be comfortable send/receive/reply/forward emails via the outlook client application, organize your email, manage contacts, calendars, to-do lists, customizing the user interface, filter emails and using rules.
Second week in April. To be announced.
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- 8:00am - 9:30am
- Cafeteria, Building 5, second floor, Fremont campus
- RSVP for Classified Employee Appreciation Breakfast
Dr. Browning cordially invites all classified employees to join her for the Annual Classified Employee Appreciation Breakfast.
A list of previous events and workshops are available in the Archive of Professional Development Events and Workshops.