Both full-time and adjunct faculty continues to seek assistance in learning about Ohlone College policies and resources and in creating courses that foster student success. Ohlone has many resources available!!
The Faculty Handbook is information rich and a good starting place to get questions answered. It is updated and re-published each year by the Office of Academic Affairs.
Major categories of information include:
- Overview of Ohlone College
- Class Related Procedures
- Enrollment Management
- Support Services for Your Students
- Support Services for Faculty
- Employment at Ohlone
Faculty Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Faculty FAQs web page also has links to college services for students.
- Q. How do I get a parking permit?
- Q. Is there an office I can use to hold office hours for my students?
- Q. How do I get contact information regarding my students?
- Q. How do I request audio-visual material?
The Ohlone College Manual
Hosted on Google Sites at http://sites.google.com/site/ocsmanual/.
The Ohlone College Online Manual was developed to provide new, as well as more experienced, employees a single resource for finding information regarding policies and procedures for various departments across campus, including Business Services, Facilities, Human Resources, Information Technology Services, and Police Services, Safety and Security.