Meet Me At Ohlone - Classified Staff Professional Development Committee
To create community, camaraderie, connect employees to one another, and build morale among Ohlone College employees, the Classified Staff Professional Development Committee along with Dr. Gari Browning’s support announces the new staff and managers program entitled “Meet Me at Ohlone.” This program will showcase the wonderful people who work at our college, highlighting their professional and personal achievements, unique characteristics, and interests.
The names of all classified employees and managers will be placed in a box and one person will be chosen at random each month. Each person featured will be interviewed, have their picture taken, and an article will be posted on the Ohlone website.
- Charles Outing, Systems and Network Technician, Information Technology Services, January 2017
- Alex Lebedeff, Director of Purchasing, Contract Admininstration, Auxiliary Services and Hazardous Materials Compliance, November 2016
- Charmaine Do, Director of Community Education/Workforce Development, March 2016
- Stephanie Foisy, Staff Sign Language Interpreter, Interpreting and Accommodation Services, January 2016
- Padmapriya (Pria) Krishnamurthy, Lab Technician, Biotechnology Department, November 2015