Access to Program and Services Review Reports within CurricUNET - Program and Services Review
To read a Program Review report within CurricUNET:
- Enter the CurricUNET Program Review module (http://www.curricunet.com/ohlone_reviews/)
- Click "Search Reviews" in the sidebar
- On the next page, select a "Review Type" (Administrative Services, Instructional/Disciplines, Instructional Services, President's Office, or Student Services), and click the "OK" button
- A list of all reviews in the area selected with be displayed. A "Status" of:
- "Pending" means the review is still being written
- "Launched" means the review is completed and is in the approval process
- "Active" means the review is completed and approved.
- Click on "WR" (word report in PDF format) to read that review.