Steps to Join - The Puente Project
High School Seniors
- Apply to Ohlone College
- Complete an application.
- Receive your Ohlone Student ID Number via email.
- Take English & Math Placement Tests
- Study for placement tests. Review online study guides. Not studying may result in placement below your abilities, wasting time and money.
- Attend Freshman Days
- Sign-up for Freshman Days.
- Be sure to sign up for the afternoon Puente Orientation / Workshop!
- Freshman Days students will:
- Complete the mandatory Ohlone College & Puente Orientations
- Meet with their Puente Counselor & English Instructor
- Register for classes before other high school students
- Plus, meet other incoming Puente students and learn more about Ohlone College and the Ohlone College Puente Program.
Current College Students
Current college students who are interested in joining the Ohlone College Puente Program must directly contact:
Mike De Unamuno