Resource Sites - Research and Planning Office
- ABAG Data Center
- Resource for data related to cities and counties in the San Francisco Bay Area, including demographics, population, labor market, etc.
- City of Fremont
- Homepage for the City of Fremont that contains a variety of information including demographics and other related data.
- City of Newark
- Homepage for the City of Newark that contains a variety of information including demographics and other related data.
- California Statistical Abstract
- Data for the State of California including population, labor, education, etc.
- California Postsecondary Education Commission (CPEC)
- Area titled "Student Profiles" contains data related to California Higher Education system of University of California, California State University, and California Community Colleges.
- CSU Analytic Studies
- Data from the California State University system including demographics and survey results.
- California Department of Educational Demographics
- Demographics for California public schools (K-12) with the ability to create own queries and download pre-prepared data files.
- Ed-Data: Education Data Partnership
- Fiscal, demographic, and performance data on California public schools (K-12).
- California Employment Development Department (EDD)
- Labor market information for the State of California and its counties and cities.
- One Stop Shopping for Federal Statistics.
- National Center for Education Statistics
- Education statistics at a glance that bring together nationwide data from several sources published by the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).
- Internet Resources For Institutional Research
- Tool for Institutional Research professionals containing links to pertinent sites sponsored by the Association of Institutional Research (AIR).
- National Council on Research & Planning (NCRP) Survey Bank
- List of surveys available for download from community colleges across the country.
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC)
- National organization for two-year colleges.
- Research and Planning Group for California Community Colleges (RP Group)
- Organization representing research and planning professionals in the CCC system.
- California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office