Workplace Safety Committee - Human Resources and Training
If you have any concerns about safety at Ohlone College, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of the Workplace Safety Committee is to monitor the campus and identify any unsafe conditions. After identifying unsafe conditions, the committee will propose remedial action as appropriate. The committee will make recommendations for rectification of unsafe conditions to the Director of Facilities.
Everyone is welcome to attend Ohlone College Workplace Safety Committee meetings.
Unless otherwise noted in the meeting schedule, meetings are held in Room 7104 at the Fremont campus and by video conference in Room NC1317 at the Newark campus.
Each Agenda and Minutes document is a PDF file.
- Thursday, January 28, 2016, 1:00pm - 2:00pm - Agenda, Minutes
- Thursday, February 25, 2016, 1:00pm - 2:00pm, Room NC1317 at the Newark campus and by video conference in Room 7104 at the Newark campus - Agenda
- Thursday, March 24, 2016, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Thursday, April 28, 2016, 1:00pm - 2:00pm - Agenda
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Thursday, September 22, 2016, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, 1:00pm - 2:00pm - Agenda
- Thursday, December 1, 2016, 2:30pm - 3:30pm - Agenda
- Thursday, December 22, 2016, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
See the Workplace Safety Committee Meetings Archive for agendas and minutes for prior years.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".