Workplace Safety Committee - Human Resources and Training
If you have any concerns about safety at Ohlone College, please send them to email@example.com.
The purpose of the Workplace Safety Committee is to monitor the campus and identify any unsafe conditions. After identifying unsafe conditions, the committee will propose remedial action as appropriate. The committee will make recommendations for rectification of unsafe conditions to the Director of Facilities and Modernization.
Everyone is welcome to attend Ohlone College Workplace Safety Committee meetings.
Meetings are held in Room 7104 at the Fremont campus and by video conference in Room NC1317 at the Newark campus.
Each Agenda and Minutes document is a PDF file.
- April 24, 2014, 1:00pm - 2:30pm - Agenda, Documents Index, Minutes
- May 29, 2014, 1:30pm - 2:30pm - Agenda, Documents Index, Minutes
- June 26, 2014, 1:00pm - 2:00pm - Agenda, Documents Index, Minutes
- July 24, 2014, 1:00pm - 2:00pm - Agenda
- August 28, 2014, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- September 25, 2014, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- October 23, 2014, 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- November 26, 2014, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- December 23, 2014, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
See the Workplace Safety Committee Meetings Archive for agendas and minutes for prior years.
Associate Vice President
Human Resources and Training
Senior Human Resources Specialist
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".