Contact Campus Police Services / Safety and Security
- (510) 659-6111 (Fremont)
- (510) 742-2311 (Newark)
- Fremont Campus
- Newark Campus
- On Duty Hours
- After Hours Assistance
- Report a Crime
- Report a Safety Concern/Hazard
- Dial 6111 from campus phones
- Dial (510) 659-6111 from off-campus phones
- Main CPS Office,
Building 20, Fremont campus
- Emergency phones are located outside on the second floor of Buildings 4 and 6. These directly connect to CPS.
Fremont CPS Office Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm.
- Dial 2311 from campus phones
- Dial (510) 742-2311 from off-campus phones
- Room NC1001, first floor, off the lobby, Newark campus
- Emergency phones are located in each parking lot: marked by a tall blue pole with a blue light at the top
Calls to the main CPS Office at (510) 659-6111 will be answered by a dispatcher who will contact the officer at Newark to respond.
All incoming calls are handled as soon as possible. CPS personnel make reports of crimes and other emergencies to which they respond.
The CPS Office also uses video surveillance cameras to aid and assist them with daily duties.
- Emergency and Evacuation Information
- 24-hour Anonymous Crime Report
- 24-hour Anonymous Safety Concern or Hazard Report
Campus Police and/or Safety Officers are available:
- 6:00am to 11:00pm on weekdays (Monday - Friday) while classes are in session
- 7:00am to 11:00pm on weekends (Saturday, Sunday)
CPS personnel can always be reached by the phone during the listed hours even if there is no one in the CPS office.
When personnel of the CPS Office are not available after hours, you can reach: