District Vehicles: Driver Authorization - Campus Police Services / Safety and Security

Driver Authorization

See District Vehicles Requests.

The persons listed on the Approved Drivers List are permitted to drive vehicles registered to the Ohlone Community College District. The list of drivers is subject to change at any time, without notice.

To request to become an Approved Driver for District vehicles, download the Driver Authorization Form (PDF) and return the completed form to Campus Police Services. A copy of your California driver's license must be attached to the form. Out of state driver's licenses will not be accepted, as the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) cannot verify your driving record information. It will take approximately 10 business days for the CPS Office to receive the information from the California DMV.

Request Use of a District Vehicle

To reserve a District vehicle, complete the Request for Use of District Vehicle Form (JPG scanned into PDF) and return it to Jennifer Tomlin Parker in Facilities.


If you have questions about the list of approved drivers or about the use of Ohlone College vehicles, please contact Ben Peralta in Campus Police Services at bperalta@ohlone.edu or Jennifer Tomlin Parker in Facilities at jtomlin@ohlone.edu.

Related Information

Skip plugin notice.

Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".