Contact Information - Campus Police Services / Safety and Security
Message from the Chief
On behalf of the Ohlone Community College District’s Campus Police Services Department, I would like to welcome all students, staff, faculty, and guests.
The District’s Campus Police Services Department is dedicated to providing a safe and secure learning and working environment for the entire Ohlone College Community. As such, you will find Campus Police Services’ officers and support personnel very helpful and responsive, as they are committed and trained to provide the highest level of service and professionalism in the performance of their duties.
Campus Police Services also works closely with local law enforcement and other first responder emergency agencies in striving to achieve a safe learning environment for all to enjoy and flourish. As such, I am confident that your experience at Ohlone College will be a positive and memorable time to look back on.
John W. Worley
Chief of Campus Police Services
Main CPS Office, Fremont campus
Hours for Main CPS Office
CPS personnel can always be reached by phone during the listed hours even if there is no one in the office.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 10:30pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 2:00pm* (Officers are available by phone and can respond to the office to assist as needed)
- Saturday, Sunday, and District Holidays and Breaks: Closed
* CPS personnel can always be reached by phone even if there is no one in the office.
Telephone, Email, Location
- (510) 659-6111
- Fax (510) 659-7310
- Building 20, first floor, Fremont campus (Fremont Campus Map) [Building 20 is the Victorian house in the center of the campus, on the West side of Hyman Hall.]
Campus Police Services / Safety and Security (CPS) Office
43600 Mission Boulevard
Fremont, CA 94539-5847