Faculty Assessment Presentations at SLOAC Meetings - Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment (SLOA) Committee
Faculty members are encouraged to present their course and program assessment projects at SLOAC meetings throughout the year. The purpose is to promote college-wide dialogue about assessment findings and raise awareness of the work being done across all the disciplines.
Interested faculty can present in any manner they choose (i.e. project documents on screen, PowerPoint slides, handouts, links to websites, etc.). Presentations can include course or program SLOs being assessed, a description of the project, what the data showed, and a brief description of planned improvements based on the data (as well as results of the implemented changes, if available).
Contact the SLOAC co-chairs for more information or to schedule a presentation. Faculty may also be contacted during the year by SLOAC chairs to arrange presentations.
- November 14, 2013
- BA-102B Microeconomics SLOAC Presentation (PDF) - Tina Mosleh
- ENVS-107 Food, Culture, and the Environment SLOAC Presentation (PDF) - Narinder Bansal
- TD-142A Introduction to Jazz Dance SLOAC Presentation (PDF) - Janel Tomblin-Brown
- October 24, 2013
- October 2, 2013
- STEP Up Ohlone Syllabi Campaign SLOAC Presentation (PDF) - Sally Bratton, Student Health Center
Disabled Students Program and Services - Diane Cheney
- ART-104A Course Outline with SLOs (PDF), ART-104A Class Participation Rating Scale (Rubric) (PDF)
- ART-119A Course Outline with SLOs (PDF)
- ENGL-101A Course Outline with SLOs (PDF)
- MATH-190 Course Outline with SLOs (PDF)
- TD-161 Course Outline with SLOs (PDF)
- TD-181 Course Outline with SLOs (PDF)
- Book Review: How Learning Works (PDF)
- September 12, 2013
- MATH-159 Introduction to Statistics SLOAC Presentation (PDF) - Jeff O'Connell
See the Faculty Assessment Presentations Archive for prior years.Skip plugin info.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".