Faculty Instructions: Program Review - Student Learning Outcomes and Assessment (SLOA) Committee
Program Review is now on a 3-year cycle; reports are due by December 15. The Schedule of Programs for the 3-year Program Review cycle (PDF) can be viewed on the College's Program Review website.
Program Reviews should be completed in the Program Review Module in CurricUNET.
Program Review Instructions
- Put in your username and pw.
- Go into Build Program Reviews.
- Scroll down to find your RED Program Review for the current year.
- Click the Pencil.
- Complete each page in the Review Checklist on the right in the yellow box.
- Make sure to SAVE and FINISH each page.
- Once each item is checked off in the Review Checklist on the right, you can LAUNCH your report by clicking the AUDIT button that will appear once all areas have been completed.
* Contact your dean or Matthew Ng, in the Office of Research and Planning, for help with Program Review.
For more information on Program Review, see the College's Program Review website.
For Program Review data by Department, see the College's Research and Planning Office website.Skip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".