Smith Center at Ohlone College
- Gary Soren Smith Center for the Fine and Performing Arts
Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead
- Ohlone College Theatre Production
- Directed by Michael Navarra
- Written by Bert V. Royal
Back by popular demand for one night only. Don't miss the play nominated as a Kennedy Center American Theater Festival Regional Finalist!
Based loosely on the "Peanuts" characters grown to high school age, Dog Sees God takes the comic strip and turns it on its ear. An edgy, honest, and scathingly funny look at the issues that teens deal with today. Directed by veteran stage performer and director Michael Navarra, the play is hilarious at times, relatable at others, and frankly… a lot like high school.
(For Mature Audiences.)
- Friday, February 15, 2013 at 8:00pm (ASL interpreted)
- Tickets: $10
- Event Parking: $2
- Box Office / Ticket Information